Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"Name the Frog" contest

Meet my new assistant for my author readings of, 'God's Biggest Treasures', published by, Tate Publishing.  When I asked my new assistant his/her name, he/she just gave me a blank stare.  Everyone of God's creatures needs a name.  Can you assist the assistant? Enter a name in the comment section of this post that would be fitting for such a gliourios creature. The winner will win a free copy of, 'God's Biggest Treasures'. The contest will run from May 23, 2012 at 2pm - May 30, 2012 2pm. The winner and the assistant's new name will be announced on the blog May 30th after 2pm. Have fun and good luck! I welcome you to join Stories By Melissa Alani on FaceBook and Twitter!


"God's Biggest Treasures"
 When Katie receives a package in the mail from her grandpa, it leads her to on a hunt for God's Biggest Treasures. Come along as Katie experiences the glory of God's creation, the wonder of His world, and the power of His love through the magic of a tiny magnifying glass.

3 comments: